Learn how to become a HappyCity Fellow
The "HappyCity Fellow" designates the most exceptional industry leaders across the ten (10) domains of happiness and well-being, and it is the most prestigious designation appointed by HappyCity.
The HappyCity Fellow Program was established to recognize outstanding expert subject matters who have demonstrated exceptional achievement in key mastery elements related to:
The program has been developed to honor and recognize exceptional leaders who have made a significant contribution towards the sectors in the progress for happiness and well-being as a human right at a regional, national, or global level.
To be self/peer nominated as a HappyCity Fellow, nominees must have:
- Agreed to be nominated
- Ten (10) years of professional health and wellness experience
- A Vision 80 Network member
The nominee will submit their application packet consisting of the following documents listed below. Applications may be submitted via email through March 1, 2017 at 12pm (PST).
- CV/Resume - should demonstrate the breadth and depth of the nominee's work achievements
- Nominee's Personal Statement - use to highlight achievements and specify the area of expertise in at least one domain of happiness and well-being listed below:
- Psychological Well-Being
- Financial Well-Being
- Social Support
- Time Balance
- Community Vitality
- Education, Culture & Arts
- Education & Mentoring
- Commitment & Service
- provide supplementary information about achievements
- appendices to other application documents (e.g. images, articles, videos, etc.)
Questions? Email the HappyCity Fellow program at email@example.com.